Sunday, December 30, 2012

Old S'CooL Hobbies blog intro 01/01/13

2013 marks a new year and a new blog page for OLD S'CooL Hobbies. I have really taken a liking to the blog format as it is so much easier for a webmaster to maintain than a dedicated webpage. With more new models coming and the need to install them on the old webpage, I just said lets do the blog format. This is my 3rd blog to date, so the format is favored. And its much more dynamic and easy to navigate for you the visitor. I hope you enjoy our new format and check back often.

I will be posting all the glider models I have developed to date with build logs, tips and flying videos. I also want to encourage you to send in your personal glider model builds and videos of your models doing their thing. This is a space to showcase OLD S'CooL Hobbies models but is also a space for you to share your experiences, photos and model builds.

I will be posting some videos and links associated to the VTPR type of flying as well as favored general aerobatic flying videos of similar models we spotlight.

A few Navigation notes FYI:
  • Use the SEARCH window with key words to quickly find stuff.
  • You can FOLLOW by email notification by submitting your address.
  • The LABELS section pulls up all the chosen associated posts here.
  • The BLOG ARCHIVE allows you to pull up posts month by month or individually.
  • The PAGES section will pull up longer modeling versions of specific projects.
  • The VIDEO tag in the Labels section will pull up ALL videos on this blog.

Good Lift... Eric

1 comment:

  1. Hello Eric,

    This is the 1st time I visit your blog and I have to say that I love the way you talk about these old school models. I remember the 1st time I saw and RC airplane, it was all wood, and I thought it was a fantastic and brilliant gadget.

    I think it is amazing what you do with this site, not only you preserve some of the best way to produce robust and solid gliders, but also you teach people how to do it.

    Amazing job!
    I greet you and applaud your job here. I'll keep visiting your site to learn more from you.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings :D
    Jose

    ReplyDelete